TOPIC: problem with car list ... after phone reinstall

problem with car list ... after phone reinstall 3 years 6 months ago #1625

• A.Dutsov
  • Fresh Boarder
Not sure if its for here ... but i found something that i dont like ... i had cars list made on my account, that i collected long time. Then i reinstalled the phone and when i put perfexpert back and logged in .. my car list was empty ... any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

problem with car list ... after phone reinstall 3 years 6 months ago #1632

• DanGTZ
  • Administrateur
  • Thank you received: 72
Hi A.Dutsov,

The connection to the PerfExpert Network is a feature that let you share your results with others using a web link. For now the car profile sync/backup feature is not fully operational, that's why we didn't communicate about it yet.

As you are registered to the PerfExpert Network, all your car profiles has been stored on the PerfExpert Network (so in the cloud), and at the moment we are working on the next Android/iOS update that will also download back these car profiles to sync them across all your devices. As you are part of the beta community you will be able to retrieve all your car profiles once this update will be available for beta test.

About test results : only those which have been shared or opened via the Web method are stored on the PerfExpert Network. Other tests are stored only on the internal memory of your smartphone and you have to perform a backup of you phone memory to be able to retrieve them.

Can you tell me which phone you have ? If it's an Android, all PerfExpert data is stored in the PerfExpert/ directory located at the root of the USB memory. If you have an iOS device, data are backed up with iTunes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds